The Website currently situated at the address www.gecarcannes.com and www.gecarcannes.fr is owned by the company GECAR CANNES - SAS of insurance brokerage with capital of 99 095 € whose registered office is located at 5 Avenue de Lyon 06400 Cannes - RCS Cannes n ° 1990B 00065 - Registered with the ORIAS under number 07 002 139 (www.orias.fr) - Professional Civil Liability and Financial Guarantee in accordance with articles L 512-6 and L 512-7 of the Insurance Code - under the control of the ACPR, 61 rue Taitbout 75009 Paris (www.acpr.banque-france.fr) - GECAR CANNES carries out its activity in accordance with the provisions of Article L 520-1 II b of the Insurance Code (list of partners available on request).
Director of publication: Franck MECHIN
Conditions of use
Use of the site www.gecarcannes.com is governed by the general terms and conditions of use detailed below. Users acknowledge having read and accepted the terms and conditions. GECAR CANNES may modify at any time and without notice access to www.gecarcannes.com and the general terms and conditions.
Protection of privacy
GECAR CANNES does not collect personal information as you browse the GECAR CANNES Website. Your e-mail address and other personal information may be requested if you ask for a quotation or information via the contact form.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
All elements on the site www.gecarcannes.com, notably text, concepts, settings, creations, presentations, illustrations, photographs, tree structures and layouts are, unless they are public documents and subject to additional precisions, the exclusive intellectual property of GECAR CANNES or its partners. In view of this it is forbidden to represent, reproduce, interconnect, broadcast or re-broadcast them, either partially or in full, in compliance with article L. 122-4 of the French intellectual property code. Any person so doing without being able to prove they have prior and formal authorisation from the owner of these rights is liable to punishment in relation to the crime of fraud stipulated in articles L. 335-2 and following of the French intellectual property code. In addition, it is forbidden to represent, reproduce, interconnect, broadcast or re-broadcast, either partially or in full, the database contained in the site www.gecarcannes.com in virtue of provisions of French law No. 98-536 of 1st July 1998 pertaining to the legal protection of databases. In any event, any authorised copy of all or part of the site's content must mention the words "Copyright 2014 GECAR CANNES all rights reserved".
GECAR CANNES declines all responsibility for any information, incorrectness or omission concerning the information available on its Website. The photos on this site are not contractual.
GENERAL INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
GECAR undertakes to comply with the rules in force with regard to the protection of personal data, covered in particular by the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 known as the "Data Protection Act", of the General Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and any other regulations adopted in application thereof.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING:
The person responsible for your personal data is the company GECAR CANNES, whose registered office is located at Palais du Soleil - 5, avenue de Lyon, 06400 Cannes - France and registered with the RCS Cannes under the n°1990B 00065.
In general, it is possible for you to visit the website www.gecar.com (hereinafter the Site) without communicating your personal data. You remain free at all times not to provide your personal data to GECAR CANNES.
However, such a decision is likely to impact your use of the Site or your access to certain functionalities.
Your personal data will be collected by GECAR CANNES in the context of the relationship established between you and GECAR, such as :
- Business relationship ;
- Business meetings ;
- File management ;
- Missions of advice, training, accompaniment and assistance.
GECAR CANNES undertakes to respect, throughout the processing, the general principles of personal data protection from the design stage and by default, as well as the principle of minimizing the collection of personal data, by collecting only the data that is necessary, adequate and sufficient for the purposes concerned.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE COLLECTION OF SUCH DATA :
Personal data processed by GECAR CANNES is collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. These purposes are as follows:
- Production of deliverables and monitoring of data progress by GECAR CANNES in the context of its consulting, training, support and assistance missions;
- Management and response to requests sent by various means, including e-mail;
- Communication relating to GECAR CANNES activities and news (including what is called "news review", "newsletter" or "newsletter");
- Compliance with the legal and regulatory obligations incumbent on GECAR CANNES (including the handling of requests to exercise rights relating to the protection of personal data).
THE LEGAL BASIS OF THE DATA PROCESSING :
GECAR CANNES processes your personal data on several legal bases alternately and in particular :
- The contractual or pre-contractual execution existing between you and GECAR CANNES ;
- The expression of your free, specific, informed and unambiguous consent to the processing of your personal data ;
- The respect of the regulatory obligations incumbent on GECAR CANNES;
- When justified by the legitimate interest of GECAR CANNES.
THE RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA :
As personal data is by nature confidential, it will only be communicated to persons who strictly need it for the sole purpose of their mission, and in particular :
- The members and staff of GECAR CANNES ;
- The external service providers that GECAR CANNES uses for the needs of its administrative management or communication (IT service providers, chartered accountants, etc.);
- The external service providers that GECAR CANNES may call upon in the context of its consulting, training, support and assistance missions;
- GECAR CANNES has made sure beforehand that this transmission takes place in strict compliance with the confidentiality of the said personal data, and within the limits of the missions entrusted to the persons concerned.
Thus, GECAR CANNES ensures that each of the persons likely to have access to this data is bound by a strict legal or contractual obligation of confidentiality.
THE LENGTH OF TIME THE DATA IS KEPT :
GECAR CANNES only keeps your personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is processed.
In particular, the following retention periods apply:
- Personal data of GECAR CANNES customers: for the duration of the contractual relationship, and until the expiry of the limitation period of the applicable actions ;
- Personal data of GECAR CANNES prospects: three years from the date of collection or, where applicable, from the last contact made by the said prospect;
- Personal data of GECAR CANNES suppliers: for the duration of the business relationship and until the expiry of the limitation period of the applicable actions;
SECURITY MEASURES :
In order to ensure that your personal data is not damaged, destroyed or disclosed to unauthorized third parties, GECAR CANNES has implemented the following measures:
- GECAR CANNES ensures prior to each transmission that each person accessing your personal data is authorized to obtain communication of such data, and is bound by a strict obligation of confidentiality;
- GECAR CANNES has put in place technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data for the duration of the processing;
- All data held by GECAR CANNES is hosted on the territory of the European Union/France;
In accordance with the provisions of the RGPD, and if despite all precautions taken, if GECAR CANNES or one of its subcontractors were to notice a violation of personal data, in the event of a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, notification will be made to the competent supervisory authority, the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), and if necessary when required by applicable regulations, the persons concerned will be informed.
YOUR DATA-PROCESSING RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS :
In accordance with the RGPD and the applicable regulations, and subject to the limits set by them, you have the following rights:
- Right to information on the processing of your personal data ;
- Right of access and communication of your personal data: In this respect, GECAR CANNES informs you that it will not be possible to grant requests that are manifestly abusive (by their number and/or their repetitive or systematic nature);
- Right to rectify your personal data;
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data;
- Right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- Right to the deletion of your personal data (subject to the exceptions provided by the RGPD and the applicable regulations in force);
- Right to the portability of your personal data;
- Right to withdraw your consent; Your attention is however drawn to the fact that the withdrawal of your consent is valid only for the future and is not likely to call into question the lawfulness of the processing carried out beforehand.
- Right to decide on the fate of your personal data after your death ;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (CNIL).
UNSUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER :
You can withdraw your consent, or oppose the communication of the newsletter via e-mail. GECAR CANNES will delete you from our newsletter mailing lists.
An unsubscription link is included at the bottom of each newsletter or e-mailing that is spontaneously sent to you. You can choose to unsubscribe at any time simply by clicking on this link.
EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS :
For any information or to exercise your rights as set out above, you may contact GECAR CANNES by post at the following address:
Protection of personal data
Palais du Soleil - 5, avenue de Lyon
06400 Cannes - France
GECAR CANNES informs you that the management of requests to exercise data protection rights involves data processing specifically dedicated to responding to such requests.
In this sense, proof of identity may be required if there is any doubt as to the identity of the person concerned. It is therefore recommended that you attach this type of document to your requests.
In accordance with the regulations in force, GECAR CANNES undertakes to respond to your request within a maximum period of one month from receipt of your request.
However, if GECAR CANNES is unable to meet this deadline, in particular in the event of the complexity of the request or the receipt of a large number of requests, the processing time may be extended to three months. You will then be informed of this extension within one month of receipt of your request.
GECAR CANNES reserves the right to modify or, more generally, to update the present terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. We therefore invite you to consult them regularly.
GANDI SAS - 63-65 boulevard Massena - 75013 Paris, France, immatriculée sous le numéro 423 093 459 RCS PARIS
Creator of the website
Design & Communication
Europole – Batiment C - 29 avenue Jean Médecin - 06000 Nice – France
Tél. : +33 (0)9 67 29 44 06 - www.alliance-cube.com
3051 route des serres 06570 Saint-Paul-de-Vence – France
Tél. : +33 (0)18.104.22.16800 - digittal.fr